This is War 2018 - Discussion

[OCHP]gloo

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 9 February 2018 - 7:42 pm
Well, [OCHP] is in. We would love more CB maps.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]IYIastA

Edited 9 February 2018 - 7:46 pm by [xCs]IYIastA
Frankie, you posted that you were planning to do it a few weeks ago then edited it later. I'm betting Sean saw that too lol.

Would anyone be against me making some kind of hybrid team made up of those whos clan isnt playing or who wont play for their clan?

This might solve a problem of too few teams. Maybe the problem Sean has with eot B is them losing under the clan name.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Group: Voobly Promoter
Posted 9 February 2018 - 7:50 pm
Where and when did i post this? Was i having a drunk rant or something? Only post i edited at all last while was me having some kind of drunk rant on the war of giants thread as far as im aware and i never mentioned tiw on that rant just some crap about plans lol. Otherwise i dont remember or it didnt happen lol. I have been asked by a number of people over the last couple of months am i doing one this year and i always say hopefully lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['IC']TheKingOfNoobs

Posted 9 February 2018 - 7:51 pm
I only hope that 7th has the will to return and make a competitive tournament, or that 2 or 3 clans of those who are "competitive" manage to join each other and have more variety to competer. all know why
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 9 February 2018 - 7:51 pm
Frankie, you posted that you were planning to do it a few weeks ago then edited it later. I'm betting Sean saw that too lol.

This might solve a problem of too few teams. Maybe the problem Sean has with eot B is them losing under the clan name.
No Because its just not viable.

But seeing as Eot has taken up majority of CS players and were over recruiting... Please enlighten me to the possible 8 person Eot A roster and then the matching Eot B roster we can create from our super active & stacked clan?

and no I was never aware Frankie made a TIW post several weeks ago... I even just asked him and even he wasent aware of it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']howvicking

Group: Streamer
Posted 9 February 2018 - 10:02 pm
Can I be recruited to Eot_ too, please?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[email protected]

Group: VCom Lead
Posted 9 February 2018 - 10:29 pm
Would anyone be against me making some kind of hybrid team made up of those whos clan isnt playing or who wont play for their clan? Naturally i wont be part of it just kind of want to get some game time for those who might want to play

I would rather have TiW pushed for later on in the year and Instead have team events that forbid clan members playing together just so "fringe" players can play. This let's them prove themselves and form a clan for TiW later on in the year. Otherwise any decent player will just be watching from the sidelines as the same same 16 players battle it out yet again. You can use these events to trial what maps to play. Ie. Try out maps like dodgeball. If it really isn't competitive then teams won't show up but I'm sure we'll be proven wrong. If we want a successful tournament, we need to prep for it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 9 February 2018 - 10:45 pm by [I3acI]_Army1_
I would rather have TiW pushed for later on in the year and Instead have team events that forbid clan members playing together just so "fringe" players can play. This let's them prove themselves and form a clan for TiW later on in the year. Otherwise any decent player will just be watching from the sidelines as the same same 16 players battle it out yet again. You can use these events to trial what maps to play. Ie. Try out maps like dodgeball. If it really isn't competitive then teams won't show up but I'm sure we'll be proven wrong. If we want a successful tournament, we need to prep for it.

Tbh mate i have no date in mind what so ever whether now or whenever tbh. All im really doing is seeing who might be interested to try and gather some interest. Im just preping atm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]PrIMeZ_X_StaR

Posted 10 February 2018 - 5:11 am
[OCHP]gloo wrote:
Amazing tournament. [OCHP] is in. We are ready.
1111 rofl rofl i want join your clan plz
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]PrIMeZ_X_StaR

Posted 10 February 2018 - 5:16 am
[OCHP]gloo wrote:
Well, [OCHP] is in. We would love more CB maps.
Yes !! Plz recruite me in OCHP ;cry
Link | Reply | Quote
 [VCOM CS]Army1_Voobly

Posted 10 February 2018 - 7:05 am
guys can we try and stay on topic
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]Mike_

Posted 10 February 2018 - 7:23 am
wtf primez?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DSyR]ImNiHaL

Posted 10 February 2018 - 7:23 am
so i wanted to know if we cud make two clans play as a team like in 1st TIW XceL/Dv8.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [VCOM CS]Army1_Voobly

Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:15 pm
Go for it but remember we might end up with a roster limit
Link | Reply | Quote
 [FIz_]StillloveMe

Posted 15 February 2018 - 1:22 pm
Host it plz , need some fun

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]567