Eot_ vs TAOE

Faravahar

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 2 May 2015 - 4:40 pm
Oh yeah it's 7th's fault, it's not just Eot crying because they don't want to play the most popular maps in CS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 2 May 2015 - 4:40 pm
**** what frankie says eot can have their veto back
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 2 May 2015 - 4:43 pm
Faravahar wrote:
Oh yeah it's 7th's fault, it's not just Eot crying because they don't want to play the most popular maps in CS.
says damian and his teams crying before the tournament happened over europe 11... theres an obvious loophole that everyone even frankie admits to with vetos.... and this tournament favors a strong CBA team because you essentially cant even use your vetos vs them... they can waste all your vetos if you wish to and still you have to be playing CBA and CBA hero somewhere... Hopefully it gets fixed because we plan to smash your team who is scared to play us in ggs anyway... You guys will most likely pick exactly as TAOE has out of fear.. so see you then :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Edited 2 May 2015 - 4:45 pm by ['RB']Dan
even i dont want play to play these settings and i aint part of "eot" but because certain people wont show up again i will be forced into playing again :(

justice for me please? :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 2 May 2015 - 4:47 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
We don't care were playing cba, we simply want our veto withdrawn because we didnt know it would be absolutely useless. Some of you seem to struggle with reading
Link | Reply | Quote
 __Yama

Posted 2 May 2015 - 4:52 pm
Long story short: 7th started it, Eot is trying to catch up in drama. Just GET OVER IT, rules are set, play and prove your value in the games, not here in forums.
this tournament favors a strong CBA team

Polaris, bloods are played only by the same 20-30 people (large assumption), CBA is played by a good 90% percent of the community. Why this tournament should not favour strong CBA teams?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 2 May 2015 - 4:58 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
__Yama wrote:
Long story short: 7th started it, Eot is trying to catch up in drama. Just GET OVER IT, rules are set, play and prove your value in the games, not here in forums.

Polaris, bloods are played only by the same 20-30 people (large assumption), CBA is played by a good 90% percent of the community. Why this tournament should not favour strong CBA teams?
u realise taoe is a clan of smurfs too? Riv, su, dan all in other clans and on their main accounts lol, they tried to use ANOTHER smurf vs vicious too. They are just a bunch of faggots.

They arent even posting in this topic on their taoe names rofl they are just making a mockery of this tournament quite frankly
Link | Reply | Quote
 __Yama

Posted 2 May 2015 - 4:54 pm
We don't care were playing cba, we simply want our veto withdrawn because we didnt know it would be absolutely useless. Some of you seem to struggle with reading

I know it's your main point, but again, rules, once set, should not be changed. There will always be a loophole exploited, deal with it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 2 May 2015 - 4:55 pm
We are dealing with it, but we should be able to withdraw our veto now we properly understand these ****ty rules
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 2 May 2015 - 4:58 pm
__Yama wrote:

Quality of bloods games > Quality of CBA games... basically every CBA players will tell you this minus 7th... I dont care if 1000 scrubs/noobs pick up CBA and start playing it and all you see is CBA in the lobby.. it means absolutely nothing to me... and these top 6 clans involved in this tournament.. theres only really 1 who cant play CB's and thats vicious... but like I told frankie months ago... a veto should be for every set when used.. not just 1 of the 3 and someone can replace a map that was veto'd in one of the other categories right after.
Link | Reply | Quote
 __Yama

Posted 2 May 2015 - 4:58 pm
Maybe I'm dumb, but I don't get your smurf argument.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 2 May 2015 - 5:02 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
It's just another way in which taoe exploit the rules and get away with it. No other clan is using smurfs, yet most of the players playing for taoe arent even in taoe and just have 'second accounts' in taoe. The are making a mockery of the tournament and frankie just lets them run wild lol

Under this logic what stops us getting dv8 to put a bunch of smurf accounts in eot and play cbs for us? If taoe can do it then what stops us?

We didn't even moan about them using smurfs, we put up with their ****ty picks, but exploiting the changing map situation and wasting our vetos is just a joke.
Link | Reply | Quote
 __Yama

Posted 2 May 2015 - 5:02 pm
Quality of bloods games > Quality of CBA games... basically every CBA players will tell you this minus 7th... I dont care if 1000 scrubs/noobs pick up CBA and start playing it and all you see is CBA in the lobby.. it means absolutely nothing to me... and these top 6 clans involved in this tournament.. theres only really 1 who cant play CB's and thats vicious... but like I told frankie months ago... a veto should be for every set when used.. not just 1 of the 3 and someone can replace a map that was veto'd in one of the other categories right after.

As CBA seems pointless to you, Europe (just to mention one) seems pointless to me, but still it's part of CS.
It's a highly subjective opinion, and since you're a top CS clan, you should play and accept challenges in every maps. Even the ones you find for noobs.

Since they are the most played, and this tournament is a CS one, CBA maps popping out is just normal.
You don't like it, and TAOE wants to making you uncomfortable by picking them. This seems a strategy, not a faggot plan.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 2 May 2015 - 5:06 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
You really are missing the point. We can play CBA, we are actually pretty good at CBA although not so active in it...but their blatant exploitation of the rules is ridiculous.

If we wouldve waited till after the 1v1 round to use the same veto, they wudnt be able to use hero or cba for the 2v2 pick as they wouldnt then be able to shuffle the entire map list around..

But instead we're punished for vetoing early to give TAOE a chance to pick a new map by their entire shuffling around of the map list, and we're not allowed to withdraw our veto.
Link | Reply | Quote
 __Yama

Posted 2 May 2015 - 5:06 pm
It's just another way in which taoe exploit the rules and get away with it. No other clan is using smurfs, yet most of the players playing for taoe arent even in taoe and just have 'second accounts' in taoe. The are making a mockery of the tournament and frankie just lets them run wild lol

Under this logic what stops us getting dv8 to put a bunch of smurf accounts in eot and play cbs for us? If taoe can do it then what stops us?

We didn't even moan about them using smurfs, we put up with their ****ty picks, but exploiting the changing map situation and wasting our vetos is just a joke.

It's common sense, something lacking nowadays. But this should have been fixed with roster regulations, it's another problem I guess..

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]567
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 98 posts