TIW 2v2 Challenge Tournament

['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 12 December 2018 - 7:41 pm
Rb would field a team but all of you are unworthy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 12 December 2018 - 8:01 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
What I think Malte is trying to say is that you spend most of your energy on the forums talking sh1t to people. On Voobly you come too short, which is obvious to everyone. Not so hard to grasp is it ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 12 December 2018 - 8:07 pm
All Im saying is that Eots arent backing up what they claimed a few weeks ago. If they wont field a team, xCs will rank higher in Bloods as of December 2018.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 12 December 2018 - 8:39 pm
I dont know what eots position is but im fairly confident they will have some representation at the tourney as they tend to always show up for tourneys and are massive advocates of TIW and i know they would want to promote any event that might help promote another.

On another note I think we should all be trying to get as many teams as possible to take part in the event by encouraging and spreading the word to friends etc to play. We all have a role to play in trying to make it a success
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 12 December 2018 - 8:48 pm
I dont know what eots position is but im fairly confident they will have some representation at the tourney as they tend to always show up for tourneys and are massive advocates of TIW and i know they would want to promote any event that might help promote another.

On another note I think we should all be trying to get as many teams as possible to take part in the event by encouraging and spreading the word to friends etc to play. We all have a role to play in trying to make it a success
Sorry to bother again, but you could reconsider the dates to play, maybe you can get more teams
Link | Reply | Quote
 CASisDEAD

Posted 12 December 2018 - 8:49 pm
All Im saying is that Eots arent backing up what they claimed a few weeks ago. If they wont field a team, xCs will rank higher in Bloods as of December 2018.

Don't you ever shut the **** up? You're worse than a woman.
Maybe if you actually went outside and met a woman you wouldn't be so fixated on what Eot is or isn't doing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 12 December 2018 - 8:57 pm
24_King_ wrote:
Sorry to bother again, but you could reconsider the dates to play, maybe you can get more teams

Sorry i cant this is the only date i know im free this year. I simply have no idea when im free over the Christmas period
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:56 pm
We will be fielding atleast a team so dont you worry yourself
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:59 pm
What I think Malte is trying to say is that you spend most of your energy on the forums talking sh1t to people. On Voobly you come too short, which is obvious to everyone. Not so hard to grasp is it ?
Last time you did an actual War vs Eot you lost and blamed all of XceL... second time you had a chance you and totoro decided to run instead of actually playing. I mean you guys 1up'd us in 7th during the TIW sets (granted 2 of those sets came down to the very last map and could of gone either way) but I was involved in all the wars and sets and played for Eot.. so I guess I cant really understand you telling me that all I do is talk when you know yourself I actually play as well when it comes to important games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 13 December 2018 - 1:09 am by [Eot_]RedRuM__
Last time you did an actual War vs Eot you lost and blamed all of XceL... second time you had a chance you and totoro decided to run instead of actually playing. I mean you guys 1up'd us in 7th during the TIW sets (granted 2 of those sets came down to the very last map and could of gone either way) but I was involved in all the wars and sets and played for Eot.. so I guess I cant really understand you telling me that all I do is talk when you know yourself I actually play as well when it comes to important games.

Alot of brain gymnastics and wild speculation. Just play instead mr. forum warrior? Oh wait you can't since Zanchy can't carry you anymore 11.

I and everybody else know you have and always will be the weakest link in your clan with the biggest mouth. That is about it, without any significant amount of carry you are a third tier player, but 1# on the forums. The only people you can convince that you are some good bloods player is maybe cba/hero players but anybody decent in bloods can see right through your bs.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 13 December 2018 - 1:13 am
Alot of brain gymnastics and wild speculation. Just play instead mr. forum warrior? Oh wait you can't since Zanchy can't carry you anymore 11.

I and everybody else know you have and always will be the weakest link in your clan with the biggest mouth. That is about it, without any significant amount of carry you are a third tier player, but 1# on the forums.
What part of anything I posted above was speculation ? and if I wanted to play normal tgs I wouldnt be doing 2v2 challenges.. that 2v2 set was vs better players out of my current level.

Considering you're speaking for every single person when I'm sure there will be plenty that would disagree with what you just said... and also considering you yourself had a war vs Eot with me playing just a few years ago and I won majority of the maps I played vs you. Or were you carrying Fran/cena and the others in XceL while I was being carried in all the 7 of the 9 games I played in that war ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 13 December 2018 - 1:14 am

I and everybody else know you have and always will be the weakest link in your clan with the biggest mouth. That is about it, without any significant amount of carry you are a third tier player, but 1# on the forums. The only people you can convince that you are some good bloods player is maybe cba/hero players but anybody decent in bloods can see right through your bs.
Dont forget Eot was ready to play vs you and the others in xCs without charlie/drew just a few months ago and you ran as far as you could from that... your new pal gary knows I was ready to play in those games too and we even made the 3v3s just for you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Edited 13 December 2018 - 2:45 am by [dv8]OrangWuTang
Why do you keep mentioning Drew in the same breath as Charlie? Thats blasphemy. As if Drew would be any improvement to Eots roster 11 Is this guy even still alive? I havent seen or heard anything from him for years.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 13 December 2018 - 2:51 am
Why do you keep mentioning Drew in the same breath as Charlie? Thats blasphemy. As if Drew would be any improvement to Eots roster 11 Is this guy even still alive? I havent seen or heard anything from him for years.
He's always been part of our rosters in past wars and TIW's... I mean the more you guys talk down to myself or Drew you need to take into consideration we both were part of Eot's main roster during every important set/wars since Eot was made nearly 10 years ago.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Edited 13 December 2018 - 3:19 am by [dv8]OrangWuTang
Why exactly do we need to take something into consideration what happened in your roster 10 years ago? Is that an accomplishment? Do you want a medal for that? Please tell me why that has any revelance to todays CS.

Link | Reply | Quote
123456789101112[13]141516
Displaying 181 - 195 out of 228 posts