TIW 2v2 Challenge Tournament

[Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 13 December 2018 - 3:46 am
Why exactly do we need to take something into consideration what happened in your roster 10 years ago? Is that an accomplishment? Do you want a medal for that? Please tell me why that has any revelance to todays CS.
Cant tell if you were following the thread or not but apparently not.. just talking.

Re read the previous posts where we were talking about past times and claims that ive always been the weakest in Eot as far as tgs go. I countered and simply said myself and Drew were part of those rosters over the years same time playing majority of the maps for Eot as well.... We were also gonna do a war in this era of CS but your friends decided to run instead.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 13 December 2018 - 4:51 am
We didn't run. We ****lined
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Buzzworl

Posted 13 December 2018 - 1:34 pm
Why do you keep mentioning Drew in the same breath as Charlie? Thats blasphemy. As if Drew would be any improvement to Eots roster 11 Is this guy even still alive? I havent seen or heard anything from him for years.

I am better at my home maps than you are in yours, I've seen you lose countless 2v2 CBAs... Pretty sure you have a losing record vs most top players in 2v2 format.
Out of this tiw list there is not a single 100% map you'd win vs me, sure CBA and Hero are highly likely but there's a few you got 0% vs me so wind that little neck in of yours boy ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Checking

Posted 13 December 2018 - 1:55 pm
I am better at my home maps than you are in yours, I've seen you lose countless 2v2 CBAs... Pretty sure you have a losing record vs most top players in 2v2 format.
Out of this tiw list there is not a single 100% map you'd win vs me, sure CBA and Hero are highly likely but there's a few you got 0% vs me so wind that little neck in of yours boy ;)

Play and prove it bro instead of just being forum warrior, try get out of first two rounds, gl.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 13 December 2018 - 3:10 pm

Link | Reply | Quote
 toplo1

Posted 13 December 2018 - 3:51 pm

I agree
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Buzzworl

Posted 13 December 2018 - 5:55 pm
Checking wrote:
Play and prove it bro instead of just being forum warrior, try get out of first two rounds, gl.

A. Didn't you just lose to Sean and Gary? I'd be quiet if I was you. Efkan is the best ally you'll ever manage to get and you still lost.
B. Real talk though... Who the **** was talking to you? Ironic you call me a forum warrior whereas I was just defending myself and YOU attacked me. I had to ask who the **** you was and when I found out I still barely recognised who the **** you are. Only know you from those sets you played vs Sean.
C. If you could actually read, you'd see it was malte who started flaming me first... I think it's because he has a man crush on me.
D. I really cannot be ****ed to get into a flame war with another wannabe gangster nerd from some 3rd world country. Malte, his gangsterness and his severe autism will take up too much of my forum activity to be bothered by you. So if you could be kind and just **** off, it'd be much appreciated 😘
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 13 December 2018 - 5:57 pm
you ****lined... Efkan ran... if the guys he's playing with don't put in 10 hours of practice per day for several weeks prior to the war/set/challenge he has a melt down or avoids it all together... just ask cena how things went with efkan when he wanted to play a bit of cba hero before our wars instead of practice. :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 Checking

Posted 13 December 2018 - 6:16 pm
A. Didn't you just lose to Sean and Gary? I'd be quiet if I was you. Efkan is the best ally you'll ever manage to get and you still lost.
B. Real talk though... Who the **** was talking to you? Ironic you call me a forum warrior whereas I was just defending myself and YOU attacked me. I had to ask who the **** you was and when I found out I still barely recognised who the **** you are. Only know you from those sets you played vs Sean.
C. If you could actually read, you'd see it was malte who started flaming me first... I think it's because he has a man crush on me.
D. I really cannot be ****ed to get into a flame war with another wannabe gangster nerd from some 3rd world country. Malte, his gangsterness and his severe autism will take up too much of my forum activity to be bothered by you. So if you could be kind and just **** off, it'd be much appreciated 😘

;1thumbup

try to be there the 16th dec, forum warrior.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 13 December 2018 - 6:27 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
you ****lined... Efkan ran... if the guys he's playing with don't put in 10 hours of practice per day for several weeks prior to the war/set/challenge he has a melt down or avoids it all together... just ask cena how things went with efkan when he wanted to play a bit of cba hero before our wars instead of practice. :(

Living in the ancient past since those L's in 2015 and 2016 sting too hard. Coming from a guy who uses team speak and internals to prepare for wars lol. When I play games to prepare oh he practices so much, when you do oh we are just having casual clan games, just having fun. Have to lie to your self somehow so you can live with the lack of talent you have for a game you have dedicated your life to. If you want Sean I can stump you right now. We don't have to talk about the past. Bring somebody for 2v2 in bloods ? I won't even bother asking for 1v1 since we all know how you would respond. You can practise all you want Sean. You will never be on the level of pro blooders. Also practise argument makes no sense since I have geen gone for 2 years atleast you were somewhat active, even if you were playing your gay RPG's.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 13 December 2018 - 6:26 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
[You must login to view link]

IaM nOt A fOrUm WaRrIoR

Soz u big real blood gang its ****ing tr3yway escobar guzman

We all internet gangstas compared to you :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Posted 13 December 2018 - 6:25 pm

I don't know who Checking is. If he is Malte then he teamed Camp vs Sean and Zanchy. I teamed Camp vs Alex and Zanchy and won 6-5.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 13 December 2018 - 6:26 pm
I don't know who Checking is. If he is Malte then he teamed Camp vs Sean and Zanchy. I teamed Camp vs Alex and Zanchy and won 6-5.

Checking is camp rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 13 December 2018 - 6:27 pm
You dont give me 100% in CBA/Hero? This **** trippin'
Ill await you on the 16th, forum warrior 8)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 13 December 2018 - 6:40 pm
Living in the ancient past since those L's in 2015 and 2016 sting too hard. Coming from a guy who uses team speak and internals to prepare for wars lol. When I play games to prepare oh he practices so much, when you do oh we are just having casual clan games, just having fun. Have to lie to your self somehow so you can live with the lack of talent you have for a game you have dedicated your life to. If you want Sean I can stump you right now. We don't have to talk about the past. Bring somebody for 2v2 in bloods ? I won't even bother asking for 1v1 since we all know how you would respond. You can practise all you want Sean. You will never be on the level of pro blooders. Also practise argument makes no sense since I have geen gone for 2 years atleast you were somewhat active, even if you were playing your gay RPG's.
are you trying to really attempt to say we ever practiced near 7ths level? I never denied we practiced like you guys... you sat in rooms all the time doing 2v2 3v3s and claimed you were playing dodgeball and battlebots and don't need to practice to beat us despite two of our three sets being 4-3. Also after those losses you and fran took I'm happy you finally found a clan to stack yourselves up with to beat us in a tournament. Check our xcel war rosters and compare it with tiw 2015/2016 isn't a big difference... we have played and challenged arguably all the best overall cs players from xcel to 7th.. just to name a few cena - fran - vezir - you - Damian - zanchy - phurris - Andreas. So trust me I'm not ashamed of the losses I have taken... unlike you who needed to disappear and find a stacked roster to compete vs us after we slapped you in xcel.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678910111213[14]1516
Displaying 196 - 210 out of 228 posts