TIW 2v2 Challenge Tournament

Checking

Posted 2 December 2018 - 9:46 pm
The fact it is some similar to RM (Random Map) gameplay doesn't mean the map is Random Map, since it's a Custom Scenario, the same map always. You and others who used to cry about that are nothing relevant in the community for say what a map is, yeah, the Gameplay is RM Style, but it's still and it will be FOR EVER a Custom Scens, My opinion.

me and zanchy are not relevant in the community? 11 ok
you keep amaze me more everyday.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Edited 2 December 2018 - 9:54 pm by [dv8]OrangWuTang
Theres a reason that the last time Europe was rated, it was was rated in the RM Lobby.

//edit:
@camp: why bother with Javi? By his definition Sheep vs Wolf or Random Labyrinth would be RM whereas maps like Europe or the Singleplayer campaigns are Custom Scenarios. Why would anyone take a guy saying stuff like that serious? 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 2 December 2018 - 10:55 pm by user124641314
Theres a reason that the last time Europe was rated, it was was rated in the RM Lobby.

//edit:
@camp: why bother with Javi? By his definition Sheep vs Wolf or Random Labyrinth would be RM whereas maps like Europe or the Singleplayer campaigns are Custom Scenarios. Why would anyone take a guy saying stuff like that serious? 11

And who the **** are you for even say if I'm right or not? you re just a stupid ****tard who plays cba/hero since you started here and you can't be even top 5 1v1/TG in those maps, faggot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 2 December 2018 - 10:56 pm
Checking wrote:
me and zanchy are not relevant in the community? 11 ok
you keep amaze me more everyday.

Not really, do top Rm'ers even know about your existence? I really doubt.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 3 December 2018 - 12:17 am
Don't do it Javi. You've worked so hard to contain the beast within.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 3 December 2018 - 12:54 am
That was too easy to get him #triggered rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 3 December 2018 - 1:39 am
autist wrote:
And who the **** are you for even say if I'm right or not? you re just a stupid ****tard who plays cba/hero since you started here and you can't be even top 5 1v1/TG in those maps, faggot.
It seems that someone hurt this guy ;(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 3 December 2018 - 4:57 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
HAHAHAAHAHAH too funny

logic -9000

Eot, collect your manz.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 3 December 2018 - 5:20 pm
There are like 2 CS players that can compete at the highest level in Europe
Maybe another 5-6 that can compete at a high level.
Europe doesn't belong here IMO
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 3 December 2018 - 7:06 pm by [I3acI]_Army1_
Ok guys just a few points to cover here, firstly a new map vote is not an option as this is a tournament based on the 2016 TIW. While I understand things like the landscape may have changed the votes on maps were done via the clans participating. Back then we knew who was playing, while now and based on the last 2 previous attempts at getting another TIW we are no clearer on who will participate in the next one. Votes in general were also taken after internal discussions over weeks between clans.

As already stated this is a Tournament based and themed on the last TIW. TIW as always been about promoting a wide diversity of maps. So while im not against hosting a different tournament (in the new year if thats the case). There is no reason why from the recent competitive scene that we cant use this as a platform to promote not only a variety of maps but also in turn keep with momentum and of course this will lead to other tournaments and perhaps even another TIW. I am fully aware that a new vote would likely give us different maps but lets cross that bridge when we do another vote. So if you want to take part in the next vote and have a say get your clan to play in the next TIW?

As you know ive already and very reluctantly removed Dome as its deemed much to hard to learn for the casual gamer its important to note that it really does take a map to have another deep learning curve to be considered removing. With that said I do agree Europe is probably the map with the deepest learning curve in CS. Ive actually tried to avoid even a discussion on its removal mostly because the Europe games in previous TIW's were probably my favourite games to spectate and I would imagine thats the case for many others as well (so you could say ive selfishly avoided that discussion). I can concede removing europe but let me make this clear it hurts to say that as I would love to promote the map.

So heres the changes im going to attempt to run with:

1. Dodgeball is added (both versions x1 each)
2. Dome is replaced by radical blood
3. CBA added
4. CB's equal on the random
5. Europe replaced with nova

Maps now:

Bloods in the pack:

Gwarz x 1
Radical x 1
Veteran x 1
Archer Blood x 1
Khans x 1
Graves x 1
Hero Fest x 1
Smosh x 1
Desert x 1
Nova x 1

Alternative Maps:

Lustful x 2
Dodgeball (Both versions of dodge x1)

CB Maps:

CBA x 3
RCB x 2
CBA Hero x 5
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 3 December 2018 - 7:42 pm
What do people think about replacing Lustful with RTD? Lustful always seems to pop up despite the fact it is never played to my knowledge (Same is true for CBX). It's never had a 1v1 scene except for when Javi tried to make it happen - props to him. It's never really had an authentic TG scene either. RTD has however been extremely popular at times independent of external marketing and promotion. 2v2 or TG RTD does seem strange but bear in mind barely anyone plays RCB TG since FFA is really the only played format & considering RCB is going to make its presence felt on merit of its popularity, I see no reason why RTD shouldn't also be included. If playing random civ CBA/Hero doesn't lie outside the realm of possibility, again, I see no reason something random like RTD shouldn't be included. These arguments don't just apply to RTD but also to MCB/TD even. If we don't include played maps in CS and instead resort to relatively unplayed maps, we risk the chance of 'disenfranchising' the other CS players which is how things happened in the past. I understand this event is based on the previous format of TiW and maybe my comments are better presented in the future but what better time to make changes than the here and now?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 3 December 2018 - 7:42 pm
Ok guys just a few points to cover here, firstly a new map vote is not an option as this is a tournament based on the 2016 TIW. While I understand things like the landscape may have changed the votes on maps were done via the clans participating. Back then we knew who was playing, while now and based on the last 2 previous attempts at getting another TIW we are no clearer on who will participate in the next one. Votes in general were also taken after internal discussions over weeks between clans.

As already stated this is a Tournament based and themed on the last TIW. TIW as always been about promoting a wide diversity of maps. So while im not against hosting a different tournament (in the new year if thats the case). There is no reason why from the recent competitive scene that we cant use this as a platform to promote not only a variety of maps but also in turn keep with momentum and of course this will lead to other tournaments and perhaps even another TIW. I am fully aware that a new vote would likely give us different maps but lets cross that bridge when we do another vote. So if you want to take part in the next vote and have a say get your clan to play in the next TIW?

As you know ive already and very reluctantly removed Dome as its deemed much to hard to learn for the casual gamer its important to note that it really does take a map to have another deep learning curve to be considered removing. With that said I do agree Europe is probably the map with the deepest learning curve in CS. Ive actually tried to avoid even a discussion on its removal mostly because the Europe games in previous TIW's were probably my favourite games to spectate and I would imagine thats the case for many others as well (so you could say ive selfishly avoided that discussion). I can concede removing europe but let me make this clear it hurts to say that as I would love to promote the map.

So heres the changes im going to attempt to run with:

1. Dodgeball is added (both versions x1 each)
2. Dome is replaced by radical blood
3. CBA added
4. CB's equal on the random
5. Europe replaced with nova

Maps now:

Bloods in the pack:

Gwarz x 1
Radical x 1
Veteran x 1
Archer Blood x 1
Khans x 1
Graves x 1
Hero Fest x 1
Smosh x 1
Desert x 1
Nova x 1

Alternative Maps:

Lustful x 2
Dodgeball (Both versions of dodge x1)

CB Maps:

CBA x 3
RCB x 2
CBA Hero x 5

I ****s with this list. I personnaly wouldnt midn europe being in there for the lolz.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 3 December 2018 - 7:46 pm
I ****s with this list. I personnaly wouldnt midn europe being in there for the lolz.

gud did.

+1 for my teammate here
Link | Reply | Quote
 Checking

Posted 3 December 2018 - 7:52 pm
Th0m wrote:
What do people think about replacing Lustful with RTD? Lustful always seems to pop up despite the fact it is never played to my knowledge (Same is true for CBX). It's never had a 1v1 scene except for when Javi tried to make it happen - props to him. It's never really had an authentic TG scene either. RTD has however been extremely popular at times independent of external marketing and promotion. 2v2 or TG RTD does seem strange but bear in mind barely anyone plays RCB TG since FFA is really the only played format & considering RCB is going to make its presence felt on merit of its popularity, I see no reason why RTD shouldn't also be included. If playing random civ CBA/Hero doesn't lie outside the realm of possibility, again, I see no reason something random like RTD shouldn't be included. These arguments don't just apply to RTD but also to MCB/TD even. If we don't include played maps in CS and instead resort to relatively unplayed maps, we risk the chance of 'disenfranchising' the other CS players which is how things happened in the past. I understand this event is based on the previous format of TiW and maybe my comments are better presented in the future but what better time to make changes than the here and now?

+1
RTD really interesting map and way more popular then dodgeball or lustful.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [XceL]Obfuscation

Posted 3 December 2018 - 8:08 pm
RTD is way too luck based if everyone knows what to do.

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567[8]910111213141516
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 228 posts